Terms of Sale
1.1 Bon Appetit Tickets sold by Le Mas are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.2 All ticket sales are final. Please be advised that tickets for this event are non-refundable
1.3 We are unable to cater for individual specific dietary requirements as this is a set menu-based event. Gluten Free can be accommodated.
1.5 Baby Et Lulu: Ticket Buyer Manifest – Buyer agrees to provide an ‘opt-in’ for all online ticket buyers to receive more information about further related shows provided by Top Shelf Productions
1.6 Covid-19 Safety – Guest acknowledge their responsibility over the health and safety of all. When attending the event, Bon Appetit guests agree to adhere to the SA health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19 Safety.
1.7 Bon Appetit guests agree to comply to any advice from the Le Mas staff and Covid Safety Marshalls to support the health and safety of all.
1.8 If feeling unwell, required to self-isolate or awaiting Covid-19 test results, the Bon Appetit guest is asked not to attend the event for the health and safety of all other guests.
1.9 Conditions of Entry – Bon Appetit
- Upon purchasing a ticket to Bon Appetit, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of Le Mas, as well as by the Liquor License that applies within the Le Mas site.
- BYO alcohol and food is not permitted.
- Guests that are feeling unwell, awaiting Covid-19 test results or required to self-isolate are asked not to enter the premises.
- Guests must comply with any safety requirements advised by Le Mas staff.
- No Illegal Substances Allowed.
- Guests must not damage or remove any property belonging to the venue Le Mas
- Le Mas reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other guest. Such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.