COVID-19 Health and Safety Update
Le Mas Barossa has stepped up precautionary measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff and guests from Coronavirus.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting using eco-friendly products in high-touch surfaces and steaming all bedding and upholstery in guest rooms.
- Eco-friendly hand sanitiser is available throughout our property.
- Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing in accordance with current SA Health advice.
COVID-19 Updated Booking & Cancellation Policy
- In an effort to provide flexibility to our guests whose travel is impacted by COVID-19, we have implemented changes to our cancellation policies for new and existing reservations.
- For travel before 30th June 2021, guests will have the freedom to change or cancel at no charge by 2pm EST, 1 day prior to arrival. Guests will receive a credit for 12 months from the date of their original booking. No cash refunds will be provided for bookings cancelled within 30 days of the original booking.
- For travel after after 1st July 2021, please refer to standard cancellation policy.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or booking sites are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Use of information
- You consent to Le Mas Barossa collecting, using and, if necessary, disclosing your personal information for the purposes of providing you with services associated with your booking.